Students at the University of Kentucky have many opportunities to be involved in groups and organizations. Through involvement students build a network of contacts and friends that may remain for a lifetime. The Department of Dietetics and Human Nutrition offers opportunities for students to develop leadership skills and be active in extracurricular activities, including hunger initiatives. There are many leadership opportunities and service activities available!
- Student Dietetic and Nutrition Association
- Campus Kitchen at the University of Kentucky
- SSTOP Hunger: Sustainable Solutions to Overcome Poverty
- Phi Upsilon Omicron
- James W. Stuckert Career Center (internship opportunities)
- Center for Community Outreach
- Big Blue Pantry