The University of Kentucky, the College of Agriculture, Food and Environment, the School of Human Environmental Sciences, the Department of Dietetics and Human Nutrition and many more organizations offer scholarhips to current and incoming students!
Most College of Agriculture, Food and Environment scholarships are between $500 and $2000, and most are awarded for one academic year. Students must apply in the spring of each year for continued support. Transfer students who plan to enroll in the fall are also eligible. Students receiving College Scholarships may also be required to attend our annual Scholarship Luncheon. You will be notified in early fall if your attendance is required.
For more information visit College of Agriculture Scholarships
College of Agriculture, Food and Environment Scholarships
- Application Deadline for incoming freshman is January 15.
- Learn more and visit First Year Scholarships.
Upperclass & Transfer Students
- The CAFE Upperclass/Continuing & Transfer Student Scholarship Application deadline is April 1 and will be available in February.
- Learn more on and visit Upperclass/Continuing and Transfer Student Scholarship.
- The University of Kentucky Academic Scholarship Programs offers funds to outstanding students who demonstrate the potential for superior academic performance.
- Scholarships are available for incoming freshman, current students, transfer students, non-tradition and part-time students, and many more.
- Learn more on the Academic Scholarship Website.
Visit the UK Financial Aid website and office for more information.