Expand Your Education Overseas & Study Abroad
UK Education Abroad offers a variety of programs that allow you to study Dietetics and Human Nutrition in an international setting. Immerse yourself in another culture, expand your knowledge and explore what the world has to offer with any one of the exciting opportunities available to you.
- Trip Dates: December 2016 - January 2017
- For more information, Contact: Dr. Alison Gustafson
Chocolate, Farming & Fabric
Discover the food, farming, and entrepreneurial activities in a developing country and understand how hunger, agriculture and gender disparities impact the lives of families!
- Travel to remote villages to see a women’s fabric cooperative, orphanage and school feeding program.
- Trip Dates: May – June, 2015, 2017, 2019
- For more information, Contact: Dr. Janet Mullins
The Italian Table: An Exploration of the Heritage of Sustainable Food and Cultural Diversity
Join your fellow dietetics and human nutrition students to learn about sustainable agriculture in Italy!
- Visit: Florence, Rome, Venice, Cinque Terre, Pisa, and Bologna.
- Trip Dates: June - July 2016; 2018
- For more information, Contact: Dr. Sandra Bastin